Thursday, January 28, 2010

Departure

As my kuya says, "Hurricane Michelle touched ground!"


I learned that rolling is conducive to space. Packing is truly a pain. How do you really pack for seven months abroad? I just grabbed my favorite clothes and a range from Summer to Winter.


Then off to the airport I go...


Air Pacific had no "que", instead I went straight to check in and they didn't even x-ray my bags! Straight into the resting point of the terminal

for happy visitors. The Caballa's! Daddy lito and Auntie V.


My mom gazed in awe at my last American Meal

Snapple and Red Velvet Cake at the airport. Does no justice to red velvet, but you have to end somewhere.


I ended hugging my mom. Thank you Mom for letting me do this. For being my strength and the support I needed, the patience with my packing capabilities and the endless love. Thank you mom, for having the strength, courage, and love to let me go. I love you and I miss you already.


Concerned** about the journey ahead (haha **that face is for sara & joshua!)

No comments:

Post a Comment